Euro Cancer 2018
maandag 23 jul - woensdag 25 jul 2018
Euro Cancer 2018 focuses on the theme “Scrutinizing Progressive Cancer Research in Diagnosis, Treatment and Prevention” which aims in gathering the eminent research communities catalyzing information exchange and networking between researchers and business entrepreneurs of diverse backgrounds fostering advancements in Satellite and Space research.
UNIQUE FEATURES of Euro Cancer 2018 :
- CME & CPD Credits
- Our robust on-line publicity attracts 20000+ users and 60000+ views to our Library of Abstracts which brings worldwide exposure to the researchers and speakers participate in our conferences.
- The Career Guidance Workshops to the Graduates, Doctorates and Post-Doctoral Fellows
- Accepted Abstracts will be published in PubMed, MEDLINE, ProQuest, SCOPUS, SOCOLAR, EBSCO, CAS, Hinari, Index Copernicus, Google Scholar, SCIRUS, DOAJ indexed journals.
- Each abstract will be labeled with a Arithmetical Object Identification Number (DOI) provided by Cross Ref
- Speaker and Abstract pages created in Google on your name would get worldwide acknowledgment to your research profile
- Sharing presentation with worldwide audience
- 50% wavier on paper publication for registered speakers