How to improve the evidence for work participation
YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED
Inaugural symposium of the Amsterdam Satellite of Cochrane Work
Are you somehow involved with research to improve the health and safety of workers? Either by conducting said research or by implementing its results into practice? If yes, then this event is a prime learning and networking opportunity for you.
Cochrane Work (www. work.cochrane.org) is an independent producer and publisher of systematic reviews evaluating the effectiveness of various interventions aiming to improve occupational safety and health. The group belongs to the international research network known as Cochrane (www.cochrane.org). Starting in May 2019, the group expanded by establishing a Satellite at the Coronel Institute of Occupational Health, Amsterdam UMC, at the Academic Medical Center. The Amsterdam Satellite of Cochrane Work group focuses on work participation interventions and work participation outcomes.
The Amsterdam Satellite of Cochrane Work organizes this inaugural symposium and hopes to provoke and stimulate your ideas about the topic of work participation. We have presenters from several countries including contributions by Regina Kunz (Basel, Switzerland), Jos Verbeek (Kuopio, Finland), Han Anema (Amsterdam UMC), Ute Bültmann (Groningen UMC) and Christopher Prinz (OECD).
Contributions will focus on topics including:
- Plans of the Amsterdam Satellite of Cochrane Work
- Collaboration between Cochrane Work and Insurance Medicine
- Is there a need for a Core Outcome Set for Work participation?
- Knowledge translation, blogs, infographics and storytelling to get you’re your message across
- What should Cochrane Work do better for guideline developers?
- What Cochrane Work evidence do policy makers need?
- What is the future of randomized trials of occupational health interventions?
We start the day at 09:30 and end with music and drinks between 17:00-18:00 Venue: Amsterdam UMC – location AMC, the Netherlands). Admission to the Symposium is free but participants have to register (registration open June 1st 2019) Contact: Amsterdam_Satellite_of_Cochrane_Work@amc.nl
More details on the program can be found here