12th International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (ISPRM) Congress
The French Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (SOFMER), in association with the Belgium Royal Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (RBSPRM), is pleased to host the upcoming International Congress of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine and invites you to join us at the Paris Palais des Congrès, Porte Maillot from July 8-12 2018.
More than 3,000 participants and 60 exhibitors are expected to take part in this major event, which is a merger of the French national congress usually held in October and the ISPRM World Congress.
Plenary sessions will be held each day with well-known keynote lecturers including:
- Pablo CELNIK (Baltimore, USA) “Neuromodulation in PRM: past, present and future”
- Gilles RODE (Lyon, France) “Neglect sensorimotricity and cognition”
- Eiichi SAITOH (Nagoya, Japan) “PRM and swallowing disorders: what’s new?”
- François RANNOU (Paris, France) “PRM in musculoskeletal diseases, from cell to rehabilitation”
- Johannes (Hans) ZWERVER (Groningen, the Netherlands) “Overview on tendon diseases in 2018”.
- Six scientific parallel sessions will be held on all the main scientific topics on a daily basis; electronic posters will be presented in “poster tours” and 2 “best-of poster” sessions.
Registration savings until June 19
An international innovation contest, created by SOFMER in 2016, will be open to young researchers from startup companies or universities involved in the development of innovative, technical, or service projects that aim to address and reduce disabilities.
The Congress will offer 2 types of workshops: long workshops (4 hours) will be held on Sunday July 8, and shorter, 1 hour workshops will be held during the mornings from July 9-12.
The International Teaching Program usually organized by the French Academic College of PRM (COFEMER) and the Association of Trainees and Young PRM (AJMER) will offer a main session on Sunday July 8 and a track of scientific sessions throughout the Congress.
English will be the official language, with simultaneous French translation available in several lecture halls.
The Opening Ceremony is scheduled for Monday July 9 at 18:00/6:00pm while the Congress Networking Event, at an affordable price, will be held on Tuesday July 10 in a typical Parisian setting for a festive and convivial evening.
Als lid van ISPRM ontvangt u € 100,- korting op de inschrijving voor het ISPRM-congres dat van 8-12 juli wordt gehouden in Parijs.
DeVRA heeft een National Society lidmaatschap bij de ISPRM voor haar (gewone) leden afgesloten. VRA leden zijn via de VRA kosteloos lid van de ISPRM en dienen dit lidmaatschap ieder jaar te vernieuwen. Klik hier voor meer informatie hierover.